Welcome to Byron Historical Society!
Next Meeting. Monday, December 18, 7:00 p.m.
Monthly Open House. Saturday, December 16, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
On Sale Now! 2024 Calendars
Architecture in the Town of Byron
Use the link below or visit these outlets to get yours today!
- Blueprint Solutions, 78 North Main, Fond du Lac, 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Thursday; 8 am to noon on Fridays
- National Exchange Bank, 505 Main Street, Brownsville, 8:30 to 5:00 Monday through Friday
- Guidos, Highway 175 in Byron, Opens at 11 am, closing times vary
- Brothers Antiques, 861 Grove St, Fond du Lac, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday and Sunday
- Oakfield Bank One Day Sale, November 17 Only, 8:30 am to 4 pm
- Quarry Vintage Pop-up Two Day Estate Sale, N4460 State Rd. 175 in Byron at the former Anderson Garage, November 17 and 18, Hours: Friday 10-5 Saturday 8-3
- Old Baldy Tree Farm, W6279 County Road F in Byron, weekends starting Nov 24 through Dec 10, 10 am to 4 pm.
- Byron Town Hall, N3097 Highway 175 in Byron, Saturday, November 18, 9 to noon.
- By mail at Byron Historical Society, P.O. Box 466, Byron WI 53006
- By appointment: call 920-922-5351
2024 Commemorative Calendar Order Form: byron Membership 2024-2025